This dish meets my two requirements for making it onto my menu plan:
It's easy to prepare, and everybody in the family likes it.
I hope that you and your family will enjoy it too!
-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or tenderloin strips)
-3 tbsp. lemon juice
-1/4 cup flour
-1/8 tsp. garlic powder
-1/8 tsp. paprika
-2 to 3 tbsp. butter
-1/2 cup chicken broth
1. In small bowl beat egg with 1 tbsp. lemon juice.
2. In separate bowl combine flour, garlic powder, and paprika.
3. Dip chicken in egg and then coat with flour mixture.
4. Melt butter in saute pan and brown coated chicken pieces on both sides.
5. Add chicken broth along with 2 tbsp. lemon juice to pan, cover with lid and simmer for about 20 minutes until chicken is done.
I like to serve this dish with noodles or brown rice and a veggie.