I decided to join this fun meme over at The Homeschool Post. The assignment is to take a photo of something beginning with each letter of the alphabet. The idea behind the meme is to motivate you to take pictures of the everyday things you love and make some fun memories in the process. Click the graphic above if you'd like to join too.
1. Post a photo for each letter of the alphabet of anything that starts with that letter.
2. Write a few short explanatory, quirky, or witty sentences about each photo you post.
3. Only post one photo at a time (the meme can take as long as you want - a month, three months, whatever… you aren’t being graded). You can link them later in a blog post so they are listed in order if you are the list-making type.
4. If you want to join the meme, sign the Mr. Linky and use the “A B See Photo-Meme” graphic in your sidebar. Link your graphic to this post and announce that you will be joining us.
5. When you post a photo, come by and add it to the weekly A B See linky that we’ll be posting on Foto Fridays for those who have some alphabetical photo to share. You can sign it each week as many times as you have posted photos - one time for each photo linked post. Make sure you link back to the HSBA on your posts, too - so others can come and join the linky.
This meme will be a great way for me to learn more about photography and my camera, which is one of my goals for 2009. With that said, I kind of cheated on this photo because it was taken last year, but I really wanted to use it for my first one.
It marks a very special occasion...
My parents graciously kept the kids for a few days, and we headed to the beautiful Smoky Mountains in Tennessee. Kurt actually took the photo. Don't ya' love the black and white setting on your camera? It hides some of the, ahem, shall we say, "flaws". :)
We've had our bumps in the road, but God has blessed us with ten happy years together.
We're looking forward to at least fifty more.