Here are a couple that turned up in my inbox this week. They look like keepers. :)
The first one is a Nativity Lapbook from Kingdom Kids. This one will come in handy for us as we learn about Christmas Symbols this season.
Also, The Old Schoolhouse Magazine is offering a free bundle of goodies. Here's the description I received in my inbox:
We have gathered a wonderful selection of FREE E-gifts especially for you all and they won't cost you a dime! No purchase necessary. It's a special gift from our family to yours.
This bundle includes:
The Christmas Activity E-Book from The Old Schoolhouse!
Are you looking for a little something special for your children this holiday season? Do you need to keep little hands busy while you finish the Christmas baking? Give them something to smile about with this E-Book, from our family to yours. It's our gift to you!
* Look on page 5 for a holiday placemat that can be printed time and time again. Print enough for everyone at the holiday dinner table.
* On page 6 you'll find a maze, a word find, and more! Just print them on the back of the placemat picture and keep the children content and happy at the table.
* Your kids will love to make and color the napkin rings on page 8.
* Pages 9 through 13 are beautiful coloring pages, made just for this book!
* For a special treat play a family game of Christmas Dominoes! We include the pieces for your children to color and cut, on pages 17 through 19.
The Nativity Story E-Book
from Knowledge House Publishing
Two books in one! You will not only read about the birth of our Savior in beautiful detail, but you will also use the amazing activity guide to further expand your child's knowledge and understanding of the history surrounding this miracle!
* Read Nativity Story pages 2 through 10 for the complete narrative of the birth of Jesus.
* You'll also find the abridged version on pages 20 and 21!
* You'll find a detailed study guide on page 19. This study guide will lead your family into a deeper understanding of what you have read.
* Look at Nativity Activities page 2 to find a quiz to see how much your child comprehended.
* Pages 6 and 7 of the Nativity Activities pages will give your child a history of Advent, including introducing your family to traditions around the world.
* Do you have a child that loves crafts and games? Pages 8 through 10 are chock full of activities that will keep your children learning while having fun.
* Make this a well-rounded unit study with music, art and poetry. Pages 17 through 24provide links to listen to nativity music and to view nativity art, not to mention a list of nativity poetry for you to enjoy with your children.
The Knowledge House Guide to: Last-Minute Gift Ideas E-Book
Whether you need a stocking stuffer for little Bobby or a birthday gift for Aunt Jane, Teri Ann Berg Olsen brings you wonderful ideas for unique gifts inside this E-Book. All the gifts are grouped together based on the specific type of gift you are looking for, making it effortless to find just what you need.
The Birth of Christ Copybook E-Book
This is a copybook centered on the birth of our Savior; just what you need to help pass the cold winter days.
Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for our special Christmas gift bundle. Please put Christmas goodies in the subject line so we can find the emails easily.
Happy downloading! :)