This week's Homeschool Memoirs theme at The Homeschool Post is to list twenty-seven things for which I am thankful.
This is an easy one!
1. God's love, His saving grace for anyone who will accept Him, and His promise of an eternity spent with Him in Heaven.
2. My loving husband, Kurt
3. Three precious children - Superman, Giggly Girl, and Sweet Pea
4. My parents and an awesome family
5. Our home church - our second family
6. Many friends
7. The privilege of living in the United States of America
8. The freedom to worship God publicly
9. The privilege of staying home with my children and being their teacher
10. God's beautiful creation
11. A roof over our heads
12. Meals for my family
13. Clothes to keep us warm.
15. Hugs and kisses from our three little ones
16. Good health
17. Laughter in our home
18. God's Word
19. Beautiful sunshine and blue skies on this Thanksgiving Day
20. Our children's love of reading
21. Date nights with my hubby
22. Friends who will babysit for those date nights
24. Godly women who teach me
25. Clean drinking water
26. Our homeschool support group
27. Being surrounded by my family on this Thanksgiving Day
To see other Thankful Heart lists, click on the button above.
May you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving today!