So...this year I've decided to put some goals down in writing for their teacher too. :)
1. Smile more.
2. Laugh more.
3. Be willing to make messes more often (more painting and other art projects).
4. Do more tactile stuff for handwriting: tray of rice, shaving cream, play dough, stamp-n-see, chalkboard, tub of beans, etc. (Again, be willing to get messy!)
5. Go to bed early and get up early.
6. Develop a meal plan, shopping schedule, and work the plan!
7. Wash, dry, fold, and put away at least one load of laundry everyday.
8. Spend less time on the computer!
9. Relax and enjoy these precious times. My little ones are growing up so fast, and I want to savor every minute with them.
10. Begin my day by spending time with God.
Have a great weekend!